Morning: 08:00 – 12:00
Afternoon: 12:30 – 16:30
Evening: 17:00 – 21:30.
Hanoi is known as the “capital of the motorbike kingdom” with over 5 million bikes on the streets every day. The goal of this tour is to immerse you in a true living museum of Hanoi life. Our professional guides will provide you with a WOW experience in just a few hours on our customized USSR VINTAGE MINSK motorbike. Take you off the beaten path through Hanoi’s backstreets and to famous sites, all while sampling special local dishes. Let’s get together and have an unforgettable experience with the Vietnam Backstreet Tours team.
Before the tour, our knowledgeable guide will greet you at the meeting location (or your hotel) and provide you with a brief orientation. The guide will tell you everything you need to know in order to have a fantastic trip, and then we’ll set off on our adventure. Three aspects of the trip will be discussed.
We’ll drive through a maze of passageways only locals know about, make introductions, and learn about the behind-the-scenes stories;
– Riding through the labyrinth of zigzagging backstreets, narrow alleyways, and markets;
– Traveling with all of your senses on high alert: observing, hearing, touching, tasting, smelling;
– Experiencing various slides of life behind the scenes, the hidden part of the iceberg, and the unknown parts;
– Getting to know people where they live, work, study, and pray;
– Personal connections and cultural exchanges are being formed.
In the late 1800s, the French razed old Vietnamese buildings and replaced them with towering French-style villas, earning Hanoi the nickname “Little Paris”
– Circumnavigating the enchanting French Colonial Quarter and the vibrant Hanoi Old Quarter;
– Passing past the Ho Chi Minh Complex, Temple of Literature, Tran Quoc Temple, West Lake, Truc Bach lake, Hoan Kiem lake, Opera House, and train street, which is all must-see attractions in Hanoi.
Due to the quantity of water in the Red River, the island was built by a warp, offering shelter for many fishermen. This is a run-down neighborhood with no electricity or running water. We’ll show you how life is very different on the other side of the mountain.
– Taking a stroll through the bright and serene flower, vegetable, and banana plantations;
– Observing various aspects of life and the disparity in harmony between Hanoi’s city and countryside living;
– This is a forgotten portion of town with no electricity or water service. We’ll show you how life is very different down there.
We will introduce you to traditional Hanoian cuisine in addition to the thrilling trip through Hanoi traffic. “PLEASE SAVE YOUR HUNGRY BELLY FOR US” (vegan and vegetarian options are available).
Tips & personal expenses.
Time Departures: Morning: 08:00 – 12:00 Afternoon: 12:30 – 16:30 Evening: 17:00 – 21:30. Overview There are numerous ways to explore the city; however, one of the best is to do so in an open-air war-time Jeep car. All you have to do […]
Overview: Come along on an eco-friendly, thrilling, and enjoyable tour as we explore unexplored areas of Hanoi and the Red River Delta. Experience Real Local Life as we bicycle along picturesque streets lined with trees, past some of the major […]
Overview: Learn about the unique flavors of the city by taking a stroll through Hanoi’s ancient quarter with a local guide. Try some fruit, street food, and regional specialties. Time departure: beginning at either 11.30 for lunch or 18.30 for […]
Available on both Gaz69 Jeep or Vintage Minsk Motorbike Tours Overview Our knowledgeable local guide will provide you with a personal touch and local cuisine, as well as local culture from the famed Gaz69 and a vintage Minsk motorcycle. You’ve […]